From:
John Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2011 17:20:35 -0400
I will not be a purist but am following the basic principal of type foods to
eat. I am meat lover so it works great for me.
I changed nothing in my lifestyle but the foods that I eat and fat is really
falling off. I am a Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor of 13 years but because
of residual problems I am unable to do lot of vigorous exercise so had kind
of steady been gaining. But I am losing steady now (big fat tummy) just by
sticking to Paleo foods.
Works for me but it is real challenge in our world to find foods without
sugar but I am learning and getting there.
The number one big lie in world was "these Cigarettes will not hurt you"
right after they laced them with arsenic.
Number two big lie was "This vegetable oil is better for you than animal
fat).
Looking forward to mostly hanging around on list reading but will chime in
from time to tine if it interests me.
Thanks Don and Alec
John