From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:09:33 -1000
Dori:
> My favorite part of this is going to Amazon.com and tracking sales the day
> of and after an appearance.  They appeared on KHOW-Denver and went from
> about 4,000 to 418.  I kid you not!  There's no way a jump that big is a
> freak occurance.

Does it represent 10 books sold or 100, or more, or less, or
in-between? If
you enjoy such goings on, you'll likely enjoy finding out the
mathematics
behind it even more, no? What is the interval, is #1 question. What
does it
represent in absolute sales terms, is #2 question. Questions 3-10 I'll
leave
to you. Do report when you find out. I am very curious.

Cheers,
Kirt