From:
kelly baggett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:30:03 +0000
I've noticed this as well.  My thought after dealing with this for the last
5 years is that certain hormonal systems in the body must be weakened in
order for a reaction like this to occur or at least to be noticeable.  Most
likely the adrenal levels are off as a sure symptom of low adrenal function
is food allergies. Levels of natural stimulants such as epinephrine,
nor-epinephrine, and dopamine in the brain are probably low as well and
intense weight training does a good job of stimulating these hormones which,
when levels are normal, tend to offset these symptoms you speak of.

-Kelly