From:
Tracey Baldrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 22:07:26 +0100
That's interesting to know, June.  I think the cost of living in America is
generally a lot cheaper than mainland Europe.  Food prices here are very
expensive and that's not even for the good stuff, unfortunately! Plus,
there's not the variety or range of foods that you guys seem to have access
to...

Hey ho.....we all have to adapt to our environment I guess...