From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:34:19 MST
Charles,

>3.  Sinus trouble still has not surfaced at this time. Which is highly
>unusual for me, I've suffered with it all my life and I used to be able to
>set my watch by it because it was so regular.

This is nothing new.  I'll bet you a nickel nearly everyone on this list
enjoys a lovely lack of coughs, colds, flu and allergic reactions.  It's in
NeanderThin; with no foreign proteins from the diet in the body, a person on
the Paleolithic diet has an immune system ready to take on just about
anything.  I know that applies to me.  Most people on traditional low-carb
diets note the same benefit, as well.  In my case, my boyfriend was hit
full-force by the flu; high temperature, body aches, body-wracking cough,
the whole nine yards.  I hugged and kissed him anyway and got just a stuffy
nose for a few days.  I am invinceable!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO