From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:42:20 -0700
On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:24:29 -0400, Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> >Is there any mechanism by which we can expand it to a Paleolithic
> >Lifestyle list ?
>
>No. There is no mechanism to change it. If one wants I can look into
>setting up a separate list on that topic, but it would have to have someone
>volunteer to be the primary list owner.

A new Paleo lifestyle mailing list has been created called "Paleolife"
(at Yahoo Groups).

Paleolife is a discussion group for people interested in sharing
knowledge of the paleo diet and lifestyle, as advocated in books like
"The Paleo Diet", "Protein Power LifePlan" and "NeanderThin".   This
group is based on the theory that civilization and technology, while
having many benefits, nevertheless have negative effects on the health
of human beings.

Discussion may include any topic that is related to the difference
between living today and living in the Paleolithic Era, in terms of how
it affects the physical, mental and spiritual health of human beings
(any religious discussion must have some connection to this topic).

You can subscribe to the Paleolife list at: