From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:00:01 -0400
Greetings,

For about a month now I have been on hemodialysis due to a genetic failure
of my kidneys.  Prior to this I was on the Paleo diet for several years and
enjoyed great success.  As a side note:  I truly think my diet helped me
avoid tons of problems as my kidneys failed.  I did not suffer as most do.

Much to my amazement the suggested diet for renal patients on the machine is
almost a perfect match to paleo.  I was curious if there were any other
persons on this list that were on dialysis?  I would be interested in
hearing about how they are doing and if things continue to go well.

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask]
Powell, Tennessee USA  37849-3749
http://www.JimCales.com
Broadband phone - (615)261-0696