Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:54:34 EST
POSTINGS ON THIS PALEOFOOD MESSAGE BOARD ARE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 300
LINES. SO I CAN NOT ADEQUATELY REPLY TO POSTINGS FROM READERS ON THIS PALEO
MESSAGE BOARD.
E-mail us for FREE articles on healing via Paleo techniques. Postings on
this Paleofood Message Board are limited to a maximum of 300 lines. So I can not
adequately reply to postings from readers on this Paleo Message  Board.
Articles presently appearing on our web site, were written over 10  years ago.
Unfortunately, we have not had the opportunity to update and  modify our Internet
web site. We have hundreds of subjects in already  printed articles. Please
E-mail us and request the subject of your interest re:  our already printed
articles and we will send such to you, FREE. If we do not  have an already printed
article on the subject of your interest, and if there is  enough interest
from other inquiries on that same subject, we will consider  researching, writing
and printing the subject of your interest, FREE.
You are beautiful. I love  you.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.   God Healing, Inc.   Natural  Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA  Telephone:  310-396-2914

Web  Site:  http://www.healself.org                E-mail:  [log in to unmask]