Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:31:05 -0500
Michael,

Thanks for letting me know how you're eating.  I'm glad you've found
something that's working for you.  I know that it wouldn't work for me
though.  It doesn't sound like enough food.  And besides, I have to eat a
wide variety of things or I feel deprived.  (And I like to snack--probably a
nervous habit--ha!).

I know paleo isn't called a "low carb" diet, but the fact is that most of
the things Ray says paleos are supposed to eat are definitely low carb!

Katrina