From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 10:29:30 -0500
I have to agree with Wally in his assessment of carbs...........or at least
too much carbohydrate.  My personal experience is that I was going to die in
a few years.........all the numbers told me and my doctors
that.................and just having cut my carb intake and substituting the
fat and protein, my numbers have all become so much better.  I could bore
you with the details but this is a revolution in my 52 year life of fighting
obesity, then proteinurea, then high cholesterol, then diabetes, and the
only number that hasn't become completely normal is my blood pressure, but
it is a lot better than before.