Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:47:13 -0800
Stacie, on the celiac list some people advised bringing your own
toothpaste
or baking soda to "polish" your teeth as the "pumice" they use can be
flavoured, coloured, etc. Even the supposedly "plain" pumice I had a
reaction to.

As for the rest, I too would like advice about fillings, cavities,
etc.

At first I went for the "white" composite fillings but now I'm
wondering
what the heck is in THOSE and now I'm going to ask for future ones to
be gold.

My observation also is that if you go in to get your mercury out, yes
you
will get it out, but you will also end up with crowns/root canals,
etc.

I had NO root canals or crowns at all until they started digging out
the
mercury.