From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 05:16:50 EST
In a message dated 11/11/98 5:49:13 AM, Katie Bretsch wrote:

<<I wanted to ask about skin tone. Since I cut out grains and grain
products altogether, I feel like my skin tone has gotten darker all
over.
Anyone else have this kind of experience?  I like it; but I find it
curious.>>

I noticed exactly the same thing about a year ago.  Even other people
noticed
it!  It wasn't that I looked like I'd been living at the beach or
anything,
it's just that my skin got slightly darker all over.  I posted this
once
before, and someone responded with a theory (which I can't remember)
as to
why
this might happen.

I have also not suffered from my usual colds and sinus infections this
season
(so far!).

John M