Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:49:30 -0400
Stacie,

I read your post.  What is your aversion to being outdoors?  John Ott wrote
some articles and books on sunlight and health.  You should be able to get a
couple of his articles from the Price Pottenger Nutrition FOundation, from
their newsletter archives.  They are short and informative.  Ott spoke of
how crucial sunlight is for our hormones and physical, mental, and emotional
health.  Perhaps you would consider walking out doors for at least 1/2 hour
each day, or at least 5 days per week, then working up to 1 hour a day, 5
days a week.  There is nothing like being outdoors, walking; no treadmill or
even full spectrum indoor lights can replicate that.  Probably the more you
just get our there and walk the more you'll see how much better it makes you
feel.  Sunlight is so essential.

Good luck,
Rachel