From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:52:20 -0500
To tell you the truth, I don't like kiwi.  It causes a metallic feel/taste
in my mouth.  Could be an intolerance but it's not something I'll
investigate.  Just adjust it to your own carbohydrate requirements and
enjoy.  Were I to like/eat them I'd have to know the nutrient content.
Carbs matter to me as much as nutrient density when it comes to fruit.
Oliva