From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:02:38 -0700
Holly, you have to keep in mind that the vast majority of my
vet's clients are non-paleo people who may not be able to
handle (psychologically) feeding raw food to their animals.
There is also the concern of quality control of the meats
available in the local supermarkets. I don't always have
access to the top quality "additive free" meats. This WOE is
a compromise between the SAD for pets and a truly natural
diet. My cats do occasionally get a snack of raw meat when
I'm preparing jerky. I'm willing to try it my vet's way for
now and see how things go. I've had cats in the past with
excellent longevity.
--
Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English
Proverb