From:
Cheyenne Loon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:44:47 -0700
Mary wrote:
>Louise, I got the notice for my oldest son (not
>autistic but also has vax
>damage as all children do who have had vax)

I also would like to know exactly on what this statement is based. I
for one don't have "vax damage".

My first impulse is to agree with those who have made the decision to
avoid vaccines for their children.  But I can't help but feel that
these children are only safe because everyone else around them is
vaccinated, ensuring they'll never get exposed to these viruses/germs.
But what happens if the number of unvaccinated children rises in the
future?  Other than smallpox, none of these diseases has really been
eradicated. So if no-one is vaccinated, everyone becomes vulnerable.
Has the anti-vax movement addressed these questions effectively?

Cheyenne