Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:17:24 -0500
Dave writes:

<<Of course, the grain-eaters will tell you that because grain is found in
nature, we are designed to eat it.>>

  Hi Dave,

  I think perhaps I wasn't clear enough.  If it takes more than a person's
efforts (in other words, machinery) to process it, then this would
disqualify it.  A better phrase for what I mean is  "naturally occurring and
made edible by minimal 'processing' using hands, or tools that are also
natural (rocks, sticks, etc.).

I think that some people can eat these grains as they are found in nature
and minimally processed.

Everyone has their own 'translation' of words.  Does this clarify my point
clearly for you?  Thanks.

Siobhan