From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:40:18 EST
TO ALL THOSE OMNISCIENTS WHO INTOLERANTLY DON'T WANT TO PERMIT ME & OTHERS ON
THIS MESSAGE BOARD TO EXPRESS OUR ALTERNATE VIEWS:
"Unless we put medical freedom into the (USA) constitution, the time will
come when medicine will organize itself into an undercover dictatorship. To
restrict the art of healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges to
others will constitute the Bastille of medical science.  All such laws are
un-American and despotic."
- - Dr. Benjamin Rush, Revolutionary war hero, physician, and signer of the
USA Declaration of Independence in 1776.
A CHALLENGE TO ALL OMNISCIENT INTOLERANTS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD
Accept a challenge from me. I will come with you before any impartial
audience. We will ask for any volunteers from the impartial audience, to come
up to the stage with whatever health problems they have. I will teach all
those volunteers how to help heal themselves employing exclusively my
self-healing methods. You can use whatever therapies you so choose on those
volunteers. I guarantee you that all those volunteers whom I teach to heal
themselves exclusively with my self-healing methods, will respond much more
satisfactorily immediately and in the future than those whom you choose to
treat with whatever therapies you employ on them. We will ask the volunteers
themselves, who is helping them more? We will ask the impartial audience to
be judges and juries as to who is helping these volunteers more. We will ask
them if my teaching the volunteers my self-healing methods work better or do
your therapies work better? You can also bring all the "incurables" you know,
on the stage before that impartial audience. We will do the same to them as
to the aforementioned volunteers. I will teach them my self-healing methods
and you can employ whatever therapies you choose, to treat them.
I put my money where my mouth is. I will bet anyone, any amount of money,
that
those who employ my self-healing procedures will get better results than any
of the therapies you choose to employ on them.
I am prepared to place in escrow, any amount of money anyone chooses to bet.
Whomsoever chooses to bet with me, must also be prepared to place an equal
amount of money in escrow.
I am so confident that this self-healing procedure always works better than
the therapies of any of you omniscient intolerants, that I am willing at
anytime, to bet any amount of money.
So all of you omniscient intolerants, put up your money to bet me or please
shut up and stop your dictatorial opposition to freedom of speech and freedom
of the press and permit others on this message board to express their
alternate views.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA
Telephone: 310-396-2914; 310-452-0458
Web Site: http://www.healself.org              E-mail: [log in to unmask]