From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:55:56 EDT
Alexs: You state on 8/27/1999 6:22:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time, that "Uh, oh.
I smell another troll under the paleo bridge. And I believe that Ward
Nicholson <[log in to unmask]> has made a compelling argument for the
limitations/errors of the dogma of so-called Natural Hygiene."
This is absolutely not true! Natural Hygiene teaches that the body heals
itself, without the need of any so-called therapies. There are some in
Natural Hygiene who eat Paleo, there are some in Natural Hygiene who also eat
dairy, there are some in Natural Hygiene who are raw eating vegans, there are
some in Natural Hygiene who eat cooked vegan food, etc.. Just like there are
many who believe in Natural Healing of various kinds, eat various foods. This
is also true of those who pursue the Natural Hygiene philosophy. Natural
Hygienists eat various foods.
Natural Hygiene is just a philosophy of healing, not an endorsement of eating
certain foods. Some Natural Hygienists, via their public relations, may give
the impression that Natural Hygiene exclusively endorses a vegan diet. If you
choose to pursue the philosophy of Natural Hygiene, i.e., that the body heals
itself, you can eat as you so choose!