From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:22:44 -0500
Vicki, and other newbies:
You might have interest in the paleorecipe list if you are seeking a group
whose focus is primarily in the kitchen, not so much the dietary history of
man.
The P-R guidelines are a little bit more broad than here: first of all, P-F
is not a recipe list and P-R is mainly a recipe-only list. Recipes that
include fruit-based vinegars, or sweet potatoes, or a few other
paleo-disputable ingredients may be posted. Not everyone is a paleo purist,
so P-R aims to accomodate this.
The aim of P-R is to help people transform their SAD kitchen to a more paleo
kitchen, or to share recipes to keep the paleodiet interesting for kids (and
all of us), to discuss food preparation techniques, etc.
Here is the link:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/PALEORECIPE.html

As for becoming frustrated with arguments, etc. I have an observation to
share: By allowing the ideas, opinions, and actions of others to grate one's
nerves to such extent, one can negate so many health benefits to be gained
from paleodiet. I might point out that "letting it go" is associated with
healthy bowel function. "Holding a grudge" is a very common cause of
constipation! If you find something "hard to swallow", then don't- you'll
spare yourself the indigestion. That is the way I see it.

A little delete button goes a long way. Outta sight, out of mind.

Stacie