From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 10:50:07 +0100
At 14:37 1999-11-13 -0600, Michael wrote:

>  Moderns have shown more adaptability to a broader range of resources than
>previous humanoids.

Yes, it has been found that Homo Sapiens in fact can not only survive but
also get lots of offspring not only in colder areas than Africa, but also
in the neolithic "environment".
Just because we have ancestors who lived in the tundra this does not
mean that that became an optimal environment. I can very well think that the
human race can survive 100000 years with lots grains and diary, and this
will still not be the "right" food.
To find out what really is edible we have to look further back in our
history.

- Hans