From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:16:55 -0800
I totally agree.  I'm a sheep farmer, and also live with two separate herds of
deer that live on the land. Its interesting to watch them change colors
and adapt to the different seasons.   They put on a hefty bulky layer for the
cold winter, seem much "thicker"  and need to eat more and drink more
intuitively. So do I.  Come late September, the scale can go up 8-10 lbs in a
week all on its own without me doing anything differently.  But by May,
the scale reverses downward in exactly the same amount.   My tummy fat melts
away nicely all on its own when the days get longer, and I'm moving much more
freely.  I guess I'm fortunate that my winter coat can be taken off for half the
year, at least...LOL.

Best,
Batsheva ( who is munching on some pork belly)

From: Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]
It may be that if Kwasniewski examined you he would pinch that small roll of fat
around your tummy admiringly and ask where on earth you got the crazy idea you
had to lose another 20 lb.