Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 07:32:33 -0400
Marilyn Harris wrote:
  The problem, as I
> see it, is the adaptation to a new way of eating (raw meats for
> instance, organ foods etc. .. yech!! :-) I'm not sure if I could ever
> eat raw heart for instance! :-)

Dried meats, and maybe even organs are acceptable if dried. It might be
time for you to try that.

The fat is problematical, no way of drying and tallow tastes blah, but
veggies turned out to be preventing healing in my case and it is one or
the other.

>> Hi Marilyn,
>> Like it or not, religion often shapes or influences many of our decisions
>> about food and behaviors related to food.

Yes! And that is my objection to evolution - that since there is no
evidence to its truth, it is necessarily faith-based. This makes it a
religion, and immune to reason as we see in the many posts ignoring the
scientific method.

William