From:
CCaturia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:21:10 -0800
---Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 aspect of the paleo diet ?  I have a  field guide to wild edible
plants
> and wonder if anyone is honing their skill in exploiting that food
> resource;  I have read about the mega levels of

Hi Rick!

I'm into wild edibles and foraging, although I'm fairly new to it. I'm
going to be taking some courses this May and further down the road, to
get more knowledgable on the subject.

This weekend, I harvested a lot of dandelions from my yard...I dried
the roots and am going to attempt to make the coffee-like beverage
that I've read about in my book.

What wild edible plant books do you have? I am still adding to my
library.

Cindy