From:
Kati Bush Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:55:05 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I have been using the Excalibur 2900 (with 9 trays) for about two months
now and I love it!

I did some research on the Living and Raw Foods web site at:
        http://www.living-foods.com/marketplace/dehydrators.html

Some of the reasons that I purchased the Excalibur are that it has a
good temperature control (range is 75 to 145 degrees), dries evenly on
square racks with a fan at the rear, comes with teflex sheets for
"mushy/runny" stuff, and most of the reviews were very good. The only
drawback is the noise from the fan. But I keep it in a room away from my
living area and it isn't too obnoxious that way.

Living and Raw Foods have always been prompt with their orders and send
confirmations too. I have purchased several items from their site.

I bought the 9 tray instead of the 4 or 5 tray because it offers more
versatility than the others. My food dries evenly and in about the
amount of time recommended in the accompanying booklet. I have also used
recipes in RAW by Juliano. I especially like the recipe for Living
Buckwheat Crust and have made it twice in 2 weeks. It reminds me of raw
ground beef.

Let me know how you like it if you buy this one.

Live raw,

Kate