From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:26:59 -0400
I find it has been out for a few weeks now:

New Atkins for a New You: The Ultimate Diet for Shedding Weight and
Feeling Great by Eric C. Westman, Stephen D. Phinney, Jeff S. Volek
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1439190275?tag=parkslopeslin-20

The vegetarians, led by T. Colin Campbell are ganging up on the book.
Check it out and please note that you don't find the Campbell review useful.

I haven't yet figured out just how much closer to paleo this version
is. Or whether it is the same as the existing Atkins diet. It does
include the latest research on how low carb diets are not bad for you.

Don.