From:
"Day, Wally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2013 06:44:57 +0000
>You will see that the list started in May 1997. It started as a support group for people following the Neanderthin diet.

I think I joined about '98 or '99, but it wasn't because of Neanderthin. I actually read the book a few months AFTER I joined.

If memory serves, I found the list because I was looking for info about a Natural Hygienist I had "followed" back in the late '70's named T.C Fry. He had passed away at 70, and I was curious why. He had always claimed his lifestyle would allow him to live to 120 or more. A "neo"-Hygienist named Chet Day pointed me to BeyondVeg.com, and from there I learned about this list.