From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:41:34 +0100
I was eating raw meat from my childhood and lately I was eating almost all
of my meat raw for more than half a year.
A few months ago I switched back to cooked meat and truly speaking I didn't
noticed any difference as far well-being or immunity is concerned.
The only difference is that I need to eat more cooked meat than raw.
Now I'm switching back to see if I feel the difference this way.

For me the problem is to find good quality raw animal fat rather than meat.

I've never been poisoned with raw meat and I'm not that hygiene and
sterility devote so to speak.

Paul Sand