Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 07:13:06 -0700
I grew up in a very cold place.  Most of my childhood memories are of being cold.  I had the room on the northeast corner of the house and my room was directly above the "cold" room in the basement (where we stored root vegetables from the garden).  In the depths of winter, ice would form on my windows and sometimes even on the walls.
One xmas I got an electric blanket.  Best present I received.  Nothing could compare.
Sometimes it's all in the perspective.
gale