From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:13:28 -0800
---
I want vaccination against scientists  working on vaccinations!!

yes viruses can be deadly especially when artificially brought into the game
without any coordination with the rest of creation . Viruses are neither
safe or unsafe by themselves . This one is safe to human but deadly to mice,
Naturally created viruses that coevolved with their hosts are obviouslly
regulated by the host immune system .
This one being completelly forgein ( because geneticaly engineered ) to
mices don't give them one chance.

jean-claude