From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:31:38 -0500
This is why I make the point that it doesn't *matter* whether
evolution is true.  We are to imitate man's preagricultural diet since
we are still that man.

For the record, I am very much a believing Christian and think the
evidence is pretty strong humans did indeed evolve.  There's no
conflict between the biblical creation and evolution.

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com
Sent from my iPhone