From:
Robert McGlohon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:16:37 -0600
> I try to get out and do brisk
> walking a few times a week, and I even force myself to jog,
> though never more than two miles at a time.  It's not enough,
> evidently.  I readily accept that lifting weights once a week is
> not an adequate exercise program.  But it is an adequate strength
> training program for someone like myself.
>
> Todd Moody

Todd,

If I remember correctly, you've got a lean body mass of 180 lbs. and 18
percent body fat, which I interpret as you weigh 220 lbs. and would like to
weigh 200 lbs.  I really don't think that most people would consider 20
pounds overweight as "fat."  Indeed, from my perspective, that's downright
skinny :)  But to borrow from your post above, isn't 18 percent bodyfat "an
adequate body composition for someone like yourself?"

If you want to get beyond adequate, it might take a little more effort.
Me, I'm shooting for adequate and will be jumping for joy when I reach 18
percent.

Robert