From:
Kimberly Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 07:55:48 -0700
Perhaps the reason no definition exists for paleo is that we can only
speculate about paleolithic diet.  Paleontologists do not have definite
answers regarding any of this.  Therefore, the most important thing we can
do is to use our brains and try to be moderate in following this diet.
Expect varying degrees of commitment and a wide range of opinion about this.