From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:51:58 -0700
> A classic case of deliberately misleading the public
> has been exposed here in the
> UK. There is a very popular brand of orange drink
> called 'Sunny D' which is
> heavily promoted to mothers as a source of goodness
> for their offspring,
> even though it is made of the usual rubbish (water,
> sugar, flavoring and the
> smallest possible amount of real orange).

Yes. A couple of months ago my 7 year old was hounding
us to buy him some 'Sunny D' (oh, the wonders of
advertising). I "assumed" it must have at least "some"
real juice in it since it was in the chiller section.
Hah! When I read the label I was astounded to find it
had 1% or 2% "real juice from concentrate".