From:
judy genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:34:55 EDT
Amadeus:

Thank you for your diet outline.  I find your honesty refreshing, even
if
you are a bit wordy.... (nothing personal).  Despite what the
guidelines for
this list may be, I am glad you are a contributor.

That being said .....

I would invite you to post pictures of yourself to this list.  The way
judge if a diet is working for a person, is by seeing how they look.
Do
they have good color, nice hair quality, skin tone, muscle tone?  Do
they
seem relaxed and happy?

I know it may be hard to determine these factors from a picture, but
its a
place to start.

I invite anyone else on this list to do likewise.  It might be fun!

Photopaleolithicum???  Isn't that how you might say it, Amadeus?

Cheers,

Judy Genova, cavegirl who is hoping she did not just open up a
Pandora's