From:
Marisa Berntson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:26:31 -0500
>Substitute a small amount of ground flaxseeds and crushed pork rinds for
>breadcrumbs that are usually included in the recipe. This is also
>fine for salmon croquettes.

I guess it would work for Maine/Maryland type clam cakes, which are more
like bready clam patties... however good old RI clamcakes are made with a
batter with huge clam pieces and then dropped in a deep fryer, turning out
like clam dough balls. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to paleo
that. :(    *sigh* no clam cakes, no coffee milk, no Dell's.... what's a
girl to do??

Marisa