Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:11:34 -0600
>Now, I may not be the brightest bulb in the Christmas
>light set, but I think what you're describing is also
>known as "faith healing". ("Quotes" added for
>"emphasis" :)

No, I wasn't describing faith healing.  I was saying that I subjectively
feel that I cured myself of ADD with diet and pills.  I wasn't healed by
faith, I was healed by research and experimentation.

You can see the problem with words, I don't think any of us have agreed on
the definition or interpretation of anything in this discussion.

Kat.