Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:22:10 -0400
I've had a fatty tumor on my leg for the past 20 years or so. It
remained unaffected by pregnancys, diet, or absence of caffene. I even
had it removed once but it grew back. Its one of those things that was
just "there" and I got used to it. Since June the only change in
lifestyle has been to adopt a paleolithic type diet. Since I was already
gluten/lactose intolerant I've mostly increased meats and fat and
eliminated rice and corn. I still drink several cups of black tea with
honey each day, never got around to eliminating all the caffene.

The only advice my MD ever gave me in regards to the tumor was to
eliminate caffene from my diet. Since starting this diet I've noticed
the tumor has shrunk by about half and there is no trace of tenderness.
I'm beginning to think this WOE could be the cure for myraids of aches
and pains. My thanks to all of you on this list, its been easier to make
the transition because of you.

Helen