From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:13:15 -0500
> First, who is Jeenny Jones.

About the Jenny Jones show and other stuff, see http://www.jennyjones.com/

I used to watch it a few months ago because it was a discovery for me (I was
newly arrived in the US), but it's so stupid and loaded with commercials that I
quickly stopped.

> Sedcond, How do you get a 2 year old to eat 3500 cals/day?

You don't get a 2 year old to eat 3500 cals/day: he asks for it. All the mothers
on the show said that they are conscious their kids eat too much, but they are
unable to refuse to feed them, and they consider that it's cruel not to feed a
child when he is hungry!

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis