Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 05:19:19 -0400
<<How 44 years ago , have you been able to be diagnosed rightly at
birth
when
today still many undiagnosed or missdiagnosed addisonian just died.
Was cortisone allready available at this time .?
may be if you are interested we can share privately. There is not many
addisonian around,  even less who are open to alternatives to the
allopathic
answer>>

Hi Jean-Claude,

  I wasn't diagnosed at birth - the diagnosis is in retrospect
considering
symptoms present from birth.  I never took any particular treatment
for this
as a young person, and have never accepted any steroid treatment as an
adult.  I'd be glad to share more with you if you would like to send
questions.

Siobhan