From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:54:41 -0500
On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:48:51 -0700, Lorenzo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I wrote several computer programs on the old computers,  AND  I have always
>looked for a food, diet, vitamin program on these PC.s but never seen one.
>I know it can be done.
>
>Something  that you could record just what you ate and get an analysis of
>the nutrients.
>
>Lorenzo

I've uploaded the program in german language i use to
http://www.geocities.com/paleolix    (First link)
It's public domain (free) and quick and allows searching.
But you have to know german names of foods of course.
You have to enter days seperately (as with NAT, on of the links).
Still you can save your days easily.

I am looking for a program that allows to search in the usda database
and sort and select items (Like wombn did it).
Maybe i'll do it myself (but i dont have Access, I'll look at Approach).

I found that a big number of shareware is available on topic, but haven't
evaluated one yet.

Cheers Amadeus