From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:03:30 +1000
>So you can achieve a better balance of fat types. See >Richard's post. This
seems obvious.
Richard's quote of 3:3:1 referred, as i have explained, to the composition
of kangaroo fats. Why should we try to match this ratio?
secondly, since the ratios of the intramuscular fat is similar to the
visible edge fat, why is it ok to have the former but not the latter?

>>2. does this apply to beef only, or to lamb and pork as well?
>No, to all domesticate animal that are non-grassfed (undoubtedly). Not to
wild animals.
so we can have any fat of any wild animals?

andrew

Marilyn