Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 23:21:25 -0700
Would paleo help congestive heart failure? (do a search on congestive heart
failure to view the symptoms) This is what my husband has.

Is it too late for paleo to help? I feel so helpless.

Even if he eats mostly paleo foods, won't the non paleo binders and
additives in all the drugs he's taking counteract the good of the paleo diet?

I'm trying to make sure he gets plenty of protein.....he insists on oatmeal
for breakfast as they told him that is  "heart healthy"  when he was in the
hospital and he believes that (sigh...)

Can you recover from heart disease without all these drugs? Are they really
necessary?

It's almost like the drugs are causing this heart failure as he has gotten
worse since  he has been on the various medications.

Please write privately if you ahve any ideas. I knwo it is not medical
advice. Simply, what would you do if YOU were in this position, if it was
YOUR body.

Mary