From:
Adam Sroka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:42:59 -0400
kantotero wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I would just like to know if there's a paleo list
> for non-creationists? I'm not denigrating anyone's
> beliefs, just really looking for such a list, if it
> exists. If not, does anyone plan on creating one?
>
> Thanks,
> Kantotero

Hi Kantotero,

This is the list for non-creationists. Actually, your religious beliefs
should be fairly irrelevent on this list. We did have a thread that got
off on a tangent a little bit, but you shouldn't construe that as being
representative of what goes on here. The www is like that sometimes. It
is fairly anarchistic. I think that's a Good Thing, but that's just me
(It means you get to hear things that you wouldn't if everyone were all
PC all the time.)

Thanks,
Adam