From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:07:06 -0500
While this sounds like a good plan... at what point do you actually believe
that the "chef" in any restaurant will actually do as you ask?   Mind you I
am not trying to be rude here, but to simply point out that many places say
one thing at the table and do another in the kitchen.  Especially on the
weekend when the "younger" staff is often in charge.  Try explaining food
allergies to a teen that thinks Taco Bell is fine cuisine.

And I would think the danger here would be even greater considering the food
allergies that some people have and the fact that in this case the person is
traveling.  Basically by the time the non paleo food "hits" you might be a
hundred miles away.  Hard to complain then... and they know it.

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - MSN:[log in to unmask]
Independence, Missouri USA  64055 - (816)254-3741
http://www.JimCales.com  - ICQ UIN 1492607