Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 07:33:31 -0400
julie a kangas wrote:

> Happily enough, I went from having 5-6 colds/flus/sinus infections per
> year to around 1 per year.  I wish I could pinpoint what I'm
> doing differently.  There are a few suspects, but I'm not
> really sure.
>
> Julie

How about going paleo? Or have you had any tooth extractions or
removal of
amalgam fillings?
I went from having at least 4 colds, 1-2 flus and 1 or 2 cases of
bronchitis to ZERO
flus and bronchitis and 1/2 a cold per year ( 2 minor colds in 4
years).
This is because I got my amalgam fillings replaced with gold and a
root
canal extracted.
Paleo for the 15 months has contributed to my health in many ways
especially in weight loss, lower blood pressure and feeling emotional
security and well being.

Michael