From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:38:42 -0700
From: "Stardust" <[log in to unmask]>

> I'd like to kick my carb addictions and am looking for some breakfast
ideas instead of having toast or cereal for in the morning.

It isn't necessary to have a special 'breakfast' meal.  You can always cook
extra amounts of dinner the night before and finish it up for breakfast.

For example, leftover meat and veggies can be easily reheated.

That said, I eat a lot of organic eggs and fruit at breakfast.  I grow some
of my own herbs so that I always have chives, parsley, etc. available.  Raw,
organic walnuts (kept in the freezer) are good with fruit.

Kath