Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 13:33:25 -0400
    I had strayed for a while.  This will be the third time.  Each time I have
gained back between 12 and 18#.  Broke my clavicle while snowboarding in the
beginning of March and wasn't real gung-ho about doing much cooking.  Due to
this, I just ate what the rest of the family was eating.  Definitely not paleo.
While I did restricted my intake of wheat and corn products the best I could, I
was still eating them.  Also, beer will cause you to stop losing and put the
pounds back on.  I make a great homebrew and have really struggled with this
one.  Wound up gaining back 18# between early March and mid June.  It came back
real quick.
    Decided that I needed to get my weight loss going again so I have been about
98% carnivore since 06/22. Dropped 12#.  Last time, this dramatic weight loss
tapered off over the course of about two weeks then slowed to about 2-3# per
week.
    I find that I am not hungry nearly as much.  I eat a steak that I grilled
the night before for breakfast.  For lunch I have been alternating between
boneless pork ribs and my modification of Ray's chili.  (I use tomatos and apple
juice concentrate in it.  This is wher the 2% comes from.).  For dinner, if I am
even hungry for dinner, I have been eating chili.
    I get a lot of strange looks at work when everyone else is having a bagle
with light cream cheese or a SlimFast and I'm eating a 16 oz steak.  Get the
same reaction when I order 5 scrambled eggs and 6 slices of bacon at the
cafeteria.  ;^)  Funny how I'm the only one losing weight. Ha Ha!
Hope this keeps up for another week or two.  I still need to lose about 25 more
pounds.