From:
Brian Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 09:11:22 -0400
I have a number of friends who are Biblical young-earth creationists
(Seventh-Day Adventists).  I have trouble convincing most of these folks of
the validity of the paleo style diet because of the dearth of young-earth
based arguments for a paleo diet.  Many of these folks are vegetarians.

I personally do not have a well defined opinion on these highly speculative
topics, but I do believe that this type of diet can be well supported in
either camp.  I have begun drafting a paper using a strictly Biblical view
of the origins of the earth and I am in search of good sources of
information as well as critique.  I will be happy to receive any
suggestions for inclusion in this paper but reserve the final choice about
what is included for myself.  Any help will be much appreciated.

The information I am particularly interested in at this point is studies on
modern day hunter-gatherer groups.  I will later be interested in
biochemical theory.

If this is an inappropriate topic for this list, or there is no interest in
this topic, I apologize for taking up bandwidth.

The VERY rough draft is at http://www.lni.net/bjg/writing/health.html.

--
Brian Glass | [log in to unmask] | http://www.lni.net/bjg | 734-995-9022
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.  - Jesus