From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:33:24 +0100
As I mentioned in a post just, my boss has just started paleo.  He
came into work yesterday morning and said (with a big grin) that he'd
lost 4kg (about 8lb) in 6 days!  Since then he says he's weighed
himself and isn't much less than he was when he started, but he had
boots and other clothes on.

What's a typical rate of weight loss on paleo?  8lb in 6days is more
than a whole a block of lard a day- that's pretty scary!    Also- has
anyone noticed significant changes in muscle mass?  I almost wasted
away thanks to a food intolerance and haven't really bulked up, but
some people report naturally gaining muscle.

Cheers

Ashley